Sunday 26 September 2010

to be real

Bit random but i love that M&S advert, it was just on and reminded me. Anyway, can't believe how fast this weeks gone! not just this week though, every week seems to fly by too quickly for my liking and i'm finding myself not actually doing anything with my time! This week i have:
- been to work
- shopped a tiny bit
- bummed around alot!

Tomorrow i'm starting spinning at the gym, never done it before, but always wanted to try it; i hope it shapes my legs up! I still haven't brought that asos coat yet, i get paid soon, so maybe then, we'll see.
I'm going to Chester next Saturday, and then in 2weeks time, i'm off to Oxford and Cambridge (fingers crosses that the trip doesn't get cancelled this time!)
I'm in the mood to draw today, so maybe, after i've taken my dog out and read some more of Marley and Me.
On the update of my ZARA boots, i'm still waiting .. i hope they're worth the wait, quick question, can i return them to store if i don't like them, or if i buy off the website, do they have to be returned by post?

hope everyone's had a nice weeked, x!


(really love the clothes on this Chloe ad campaign, such a sucker for Chloe.)

3 comments:

  1. i would of thought you'd be able to return them, look on their website! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog & became a follower.
    Love your sense of style & may I say, you are gorgeous!

    Love Chloe too, their campaigns & clothes are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you very much :)!
    i have just checked out your blogs too
    and i love them! (am now following)

    and my boots have arrived, they wont be going back aha :)
    xx!

    ReplyDelete