Monday 6 September 2010

The Wishlist

I think everyone has a wishlist of all the things they would buy if they could. I have two types of wishlist; one is pointless things that i do just want and would buy if i was super-duper rich and the other one is of items i class as 'iconic' and would actually take time to save up my money for. My first type of wishlist changes regularly, whereas the other one, well i think about it 24/7!

So the things i'm currently after on the 'iconic' wishlist:

- YSL arty ring

- Burberry trench coat

- Alexander McQueen skull scarf

- Marc Jacobs mouse shoes

I feel rather proud that i've already ticked off a few items that were on here over the past year or so. These items were:

- Vivienne Westwood Pirate boots

- Christian Louboutin shoes

- Chloe handbag

- Moschino belt
i think that was it actually, there may be something else i'm forgetting however, i'm pretty sure i would remember it!

So i was just browsing on my all time three favourite websites the other day (net-a-porter, matches fashion and my-wardrobe!) and anyway, the 'if i were a lottery winner and had money to burn' wishlist is as follows ..



Dress: Beyond Vintage @ Matchesfashion




Boots: Chloe @ Net-a-Porter




Skirt: Chloe @ Net-a-Porter




Dress: J Crew @ Net-a-Porter




Necklace: Kenneth Jay Lane @ Net-a-Porter (only £30!)




Blouse: Marc Jacobs @ Net-a-Porter




Boots: See by Chloe @ Net-a-Porter




Blouse: Temperley @ Net-a-Porter




Shoes: YSL tribute sandals @ Net-a-Porter




Coat: Moschino @ My-Wardrobe

mhmm, i can dream ...

No comments:

Post a Comment