Sunday 3 October 2010

hello october

Yes, it's October now, what i class as 'official autumn'- maybe cause it is ha! Yesterday i went to Chester, i really love it there and i go pretty often (because my local town is awful so i never shop there.) I hadn't been in a few months though, purely because i've had my holidays and just lots of reasons that have stopped me from going! I'll be making my regular monthly trips again starting now though :)! Anyway, i bought a few bits and bobs, thought i'd share them on here .. also showing the boots which i ordered off ZARA the other week now (and my ASOS hat, the h&m order isn't really worth showing, it was just a ring and a basic cardigan!)
So yeah, i was gonna buy the MAC face&body foundation yesterday, but they didn't stock it in the department store, was gutted, so did a risky thing of ordering offline even though i don't know what shade i am .. oops, we'll just have to see how that turns out.
What did i come back with anyway?
- ZARA lounge trousers (actually got these for the gym, but they look too nice for working out in, and also look wicked with my boots!)
- ZARA leggings, well actually 'jeggings' but i hate that word, and actually i'd rather just say pull on jeans, cause they aren't even legging material like they were when they first came out! (btw i got these in blue, i never ever buy jeans in any colour other than black haha!)
- Topshop brown/camel-kinda coloured t-shirt, just basic but the i only have vests in camel/brown and it's getting colder now, so needed something with a higher neck.
- River Island shorts, love these, saw them on the website and have been lusting after them ever since.

I really want a leopard print coat, but nothing too in ya face leopard print, i saw a nice one in new look actually, not too bad for £50 either!
oh forgot to say, got two new rings from primark, one i bought the other week, but dropped and the stone came out and it was like my current fave ring, so i just re-purchased aha!





below are my boots and hat!


(sorry i don't photograph well!)

Hope everyone's had a nice weekend and week for that matter; Sarah x

2 comments:

  1. oh wow, you do photograph well! you're stunning! i love the boots ;D xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. awh thank you very much :)!
    aha yes, the boots are my current faves ;D!
    xx!

    ReplyDelete