Wednesday 15 September 2010

change in weather

The past few nights, i've really began to notice a change in our weather, is it officially Autumn now? I always get confused when actual seasons begin. Anyway, the light nights are starting to really vanish, i'm getting tired and usually falling asleep on my bedroom floor (ha, i don't get why i do this, but i always do!) and the air really has that different feel to it. I'm sounding rather negative here, but actually Autumn is my favourite season! Autumn/Winter clothes always have been and i think always will be my favourite.

Anyway, i've just been browsing matchesfashion.com and came across this gorgeous 'MCQ by Alexander McQueen' jumper, isn't it gorgeous? at £285 i don't think it's too badly priced, however, it is only something i can dream of owning!






No comments:

Post a Comment