Tuesday 21 September 2010

updated wishlist

I just can't control myself these days, all i wanna do is spend spend spend! There are just so many beautiful items out there, and not enough money in my pocket to own them! (well i could, but deep down, i know i should be saving!) Anyway, just been checking out the new ASOS White collection and i adore it. It's so classy and elegant. The pieces all look so timeless and clean-cut; which i just love. So the one thing that has majorly stood out to me and basically the one thing that i'm gonna be buying within the next few weeks (even though i don't need another coat!) is this B-E-A-UTIFUL coat, it's so me, it deserves to be worn all A/W and it wont ever really date due to the classic colour. I'd team it with (when it arrives, fingers crossed tomorrow, my asos fur hat)




The next thing i'm after is to indulge in a spot of leopard print. I don't wanna go too OTT with this, but i think a subtle hint of this trend i will take on board. I'm thinking of this headscarf, also from ASOS (seriously love asos!) and perhaps some leopard ballet pumps. A stunning Lanvin pair have caught my eye, but at £300, i don't think i'll be prancing around in them any time soon aha! They're available from the new 'shoe galleries' @ Selfridges, however, i will be sure to settle for a cheaper alternative .. perhaps off ebay.



and the asos headscarf ..


I think that's all, still patiently waiting for my H&M, ASOS and ZARA packages to arrive .. i feel i've been waiting forages :( boohoo; much love, Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment