Wednesday 1 September 2010

mid-week shopping trip

Okay okay, so I know i'm not really meant to be buying anything (i don't need more clothes and i have no space!) but I went shopping with a friend today and well, she somehow forced me, played on my weakness and just forced me. My excuse is I can always take things back. So, what did i buy then? .. nothing too exciting really, two basic vests from Topshop because 1) i need more than my h&m one to match in with my Winter Kate jacket and 2) they go with EVERYTHING i purchased in London. The other thing i purchased was a pair of trousers from River Island. They are quite structured and masculine i guess, high-wasted, black and will go with everything (the tops included!) I also got a belt from Primark, it has feathers on and matches my headband that i wear all the time :) win win really. Also, i saw a gorgeous fur coat in River Island that I just have to have, i'll add it to the wishlist :)!


These are the trousers, (they look a lot more flattering on, honest!) and then the coat which i would really quite like ...



2 comments: