Sunday 10 October 2010

slight product rave

with the MAC face&body foundation. Wow, i am in L-O-V-E with this bad boy! I'll admit it, i've never actually used a MAC foundation before, so i can't exactly compare or say that it's 'my all time fave MAC foundation' but out of all foundations i have tried, this has to be my all time favourite so far!
I don't wear foundation on a daily basis due to the fact that my job is far from glamorous and my skin is pretty alright really, so i don't need to cake my face in makeup. I like my skin to look pretty natural but i love that dewy fresh faced look, that has that gorgeous sheen and illumination to it; this product gives me exactly that!
It's pretty sheer, but you are able to build it up if you are after a slightly heavier coverage.
I have it in shade C1, which is the exact match to my skin-tone. At first i thought i should have picked a the next shade up, so you could actually tell i was/am wearing something on my face (just so i don't look totally washed out!) but now, i've come to love looking like i have no make up on and just perfect skin :)!
I can't rave this product enough, and as much as i'd like to try out other foundations, i think this would/will be the one i'll always come back to/always have a bottle of in my make-up bag :)


*forgot to add, £120ml for £23

2 comments:

  1. I haven`t tried till now MAC foundations. Have to experiment more.xx

    http://provocativecouture.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, they are good :) well i like this one anyway :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete