Tuesday 5 October 2010

Wildfox

I love Wildfox. Simple, cute, easy to wear t-shirts and sweatshirts. I already have the 'Love Potion No9' t-shirt (with the purple writing) but i want to add to this with a sweatshirt. There are a couple that i like but the one i'm really craving at the moment (even though it's not current season- fall 2009) is the vampire one. I'm uncertain on which colour to get though, mustard or baby pink? Personally i think the mustard has that edge however, the pink my suit me more (hair and complexion-wise!) I've been shopping around online and at the moment, the mustard is a pre-order job for around £68 whereas i've spotted the baby pink one on ebay as a BIN for just £34 (£12 postage, it's coming from America) but i really don't think that's bad at all!


which do you prefer, the pink or mustard?



4 comments:

  1. These are so cute! But i'd never buy from there, it's all just tooo expensive for me! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is pretty expensive, actually very for what they are, but they are just too cute, i'll keep searching ebay haha :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with the mustard yellow vampire sweat. So so adorable but completely out of my price range.

    vivatramp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes, the mustard one is really lovely :) x

    ReplyDelete