Monday 18 October 2010

Oxbridge weekend/random ramble

I've just returned from my 'Oxbridge' weekend (well, yesterday actually!) I had a wicked time, and for once in my life, i held back to temptation and only bought one item of clothing back with me!
Saturday we visited Oxford and Sunday was Cambridge; out of the two, i prefer Cambridge. It had more shops and was a lot more quaint, i'd love to pay it another visit again soon.
I'm still yet to upload a proper outfit post, i'm thinking Wednesday as it's my day off then, i do keep trying, but i really am naff with a camera and the lighting keeps looking terrible! Or if i do manage to get the lighting correct, i don't like my outfit! I just can't win ha!
Here's a little question for you, actually it's gonna be two- I'd love to make my hair more volumised at the roots, does anyone have any suggestions of which products are good for this, it just seems to look a mess at the moment!
The next question is, i'm having a bad skin breakout at the moment and it's making me feel horrible! I normally have really good skin, but i do have the odd breakout from time to time. It's making my confidence go from zero to minus!! What can i do?! or should i just let my face run it's course?







Hope you've all had a nice weekend, Sarah x

2 comments:

  1. Glad you like cambridge better hehe. I love cambridge too! I go to anglia ruskin uni there :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow!
    yes it's a beautiful place, would love to go back soon :) xx

    ReplyDelete