Wednesday 28 July 2010

recent purchases

All of my ASOS items arrived on Monday. Okay, so there was only one more thing that i was after, a headband, but hey ho!
The other day, i won an item on Ebay which i had been after for quite some time, a beautiful Reiss skirt. I wanted it last summer but it was £90 and it's white/cream in colour so thought i wouldn't get much wear out of it for the price-tag!
However, it was beautiful and i have always checked off and on for it on Ebay but it's never been the correct size before, so when i saw it there on a 'BIN' i jumped at it!
I'm now waiting patiently for it to arrive :)
Okay so below are the photos of the recent items, there are only three things actually, but thought i'd share them on here, my faux fur coat again, off Ebay, and my ASOS boots and headband ..
Ignore my stupid facial expression on the one of the headband.

No comments:

Post a Comment