Wednesday 21 July 2010

i love ... 'See by Chloe'

I just can't get enough of 'See by Chloe' at the moment, i'm finding myself looking at the Chloe website everyday!
I have always been a fan of Chloe and it is one of my all time favourite brands.
I'm off to London in around 3 weeks now and, I will be buying my baby, the Chloe Paraty handbag. After lusting over it since it first came out, it will finally be mine.
I've planned to check out the entire Fall 10 'See by Chloe' range too, from the Sloane Street store in London, and there is a gorgeous cardigan, skirt, dress in which i will definatley be buying, (i'd buy the entire collection if i could!) and i am really lusting over the fur trimmed boots. On the topic of boots, i purchased myself a new pair today and i love them, i can not wait for them to arrive!


No comments:

Post a Comment