Friday 23 July 2010

bish bash bosh, mish mash mosh

Just a random post really, actually rather pointless, but i am sure i will make a topical point with this somewhere; topical, is that even a word?
Anyway, actually i do have a point, which pair of Christian Louboutin shoes should i next purchase? I already have one pair, and my personal opinion is that you should by classic styles when it comes to Louboutins because for the average person, they are expensive therefore, you can't afford to buy styles that will date drastically when spending that much money on a pair of shoes.
In his Mount Street store last year, i remember eyeing up this gorgeous black suede pair, they were around £445 if i remember correctly, pretty similar to the ones i ended up buying (which i had previously purchased once before, but that is another story!) but the heel height was around 4-4.5inches. I like the idea of having either a navy or nude pair .. hmm who knows, i'd be happy with any really, red soles look hot.
Another point, my fur coat arrived off ebay today. I will post pictures of it when my asos order arrives! Oh i'm not weird buying a fur coat in July, it's just come September/October, prices of these babies go ca-razzzzy on ebay!
Okay, now i am rambling .. i should get to bed, but will leave you with some photos of my red soled beauties (before i wore them and the soles took a beating!)


4 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Great blog, really enjoyed it.

    Please come and have a look at my fashion blog and feel free to follow it you like it :-)

    Ps: I'll be having an AMAZING giveaway to all my follwers very soon, so stay tuned.

    See you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Iove this shoes=)adorable...this is a great blog..love it.
    good job


    www.modemuffins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. these shoes are soooo sexy! love them :)

    ReplyDelete