Monday 26 July 2010

These boots are made for walking




I love boots. Any kind of boots, they are all gorgeous! I became obsessed with boots around 3 years ago now, and i wear them pretty much everyday!
They just go with everything; skirts, jeans, dresses, shorts, you name it-boots work with it.
Obviously i have pairs which i wear more so than others, but that's not because i like them less, it's just what's comfiest or if they look better with what i'm wearing.
So anyway, here are (most of) my boots, and i'm still adding to the collection!
I cannot wait to get my hands on the 'Manic' pair from Office, an amazing replica to the Chloe 'Susan' boot, yummy :)!

I guess if i had to pick, these are my four most favourite pairs ..
The Vivienne Westwood 'Pirate Boots' were purchased last Christmas, 'To me-from me,x'. I had been after them for quite some time, so decided to treat myself to such an iconic pair of boots, they look wicked worn slouchy or done right up.
The black patent booties are again another Westwood creation, part of the Vivienne Westwood for Melissa collaboration. They are so useful with our typical English weather, just like mini wellingtons!
And the bronzed well worn pair were my first pair that got me into this entire craze!
They were from River Island 3 years ago now in the sale, reduced from £55 to just £25! I really do need to get them re-heeled though, as they are on their last legs.
And then there's the tan pair from ZARA, yet another bargain. I'd spotted them last spring but i just couldn't seem to part with £90 at them time, even though i was so close to doing it (however i am glad i restrained myself!) i spotted them in the sale in the summer for just £30, they last pair remaining in my size- it was meant to be.
Anyway, i have rambled enough now, i just wanted to get my love for boots out there aha!
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment