Sunday 22 August 2010

back home from London

I've recently arrived back home from a week in the capital and as always, I had a lot of fun!
There is always so much to see and do down there, with so much going on, you never find yourself bored. I honestly did not know where my time went, the hours flew by (i guess this means i will have to go again shortly!).
Obviously I did the essential tourist sights and whatnot but I also found myself shopping everyday; well, it would have been rude of me not too!
I tend to buy a lot more than i did this year but I am very pleased with my purchases, so I can't really complain.
I guess I went the craziest in H&M. I don't normally shop there for a few reasons- the main one being where I live, we don't have one! Also because I find the quality terrible and most things look very cheap. However at the moment, I can honestly say it is all beautiful and such bargain prices! Also the layout of most H&M stores make me feel like I am searching through a jumble sale, but the one on Oxford Street (nearest Selfridges) was beautifully layed out, as was the one in Knightsbridge.
Topshop really failed me, there was nothing whatsoever that screamed my name, infact, the only thing I did end up buying from there was a cardigan (which i love!)
ZARA is one of my all time favourite stores (we also don't have one near me locally!) so I got a few nice pieces from their too.
My favourite item I purchased was of course my Chloe handbag (the leather smells amazing) I ended up not buying the Paraty because they didn't have it in the beige colour that I wanted it in, so I ended up buying the Margareth which is new for A/W and I have to say, I prefer it to the Paraty now, it has more detail on it, making it look a bit more special.
Again, I have rambled on for way too long, so I shall leave it there :).






No comments:

Post a Comment